As a Discordian #OTP23 agent, I believe that the Columbine shooting was not a random act of violence, but a carefully orchestrated event with hidden meanings and connections. Here are some of the coincidences that I believe to have found:
- The shooting took place on April 20th, which is both Hitler’s birthday and a significant date for cannabis culture. This could be seen as a nod to the idea of a hidden agenda and the manipulation of public perception.
- The shooters, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, reportedly wore black trench coats during the attack. This has been interpreted by some as a reference to the Matrix movies, which were popular at the time and explored themes of reality, control, and rebellion.
- Some have noted that the name “Columbine” has a symbolic significance in alchemy, representing a type of flower that is associated with transformation and growth. This could suggest that the event was intended to initiate some kind of collective awakening or shift in consciousness.
- The fact that the shooting took place in a high school has led some to connect it with the theme of youthful rebellion and the idea of a generational divide. This could be seen as a reflection of the larger cultural and political tensions of the time.
- There are also various theories about potential links between the shooters and other groups or individuals, such as neo-Nazis or government agencies. While these ideas may seem far-fetched, they reflect the deep-seated mistrust and suspicion that many Discordians feel towards the powers that be.
- The date of the shooting, April 20, 1999, can be broken down into 4+2+0+1+9+9+9, which adds up to 34. In numerology, 34 is often associated with change and transformation.
- The two shooters, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, had a combined birthdate of 7/30/1981, which can be broken down into 7+3+0+1+9+8+1, which adds up to 29. In numerology, 29 is often associated with violence, aggression, and upheaval.
- The number 13 appears in several aspects of the shooting. For example, the massacre took place on the 13th day of the month, and the two shooters each carried 13 bombs in their backpacks.
- The name “Columbine” itself has some interesting numerological associations. It contains 9 letters, which is often seen as a number of completion or culmination. The word “columbine” is also associated with doves, which are a symbol of peace and hope. In this way, the name of the school could be seen as an ironic juxtaposition with the violence that occurred there.
I believe that the Columbine shooting was a deeply symbolic event with hidden meanings and connections that go beyond what is immediately apparent. As a Discordian #OTP23 agent, it is my duty to question everything and look for the underlying patterns and coincidences that may reveal the true nature of reality.
Of course, as a Discordian #OTP23 agent, I would not take these coincidences too seriously or draw any concrete conclusions from them. Instead, I would view them as a playful and creative way to engage with the world around me and see things from new perspectives. Hail Eris!
theory-as-praxis #TheGame23 #00AG9603
#OTP23 is an advanced form of Operation Mindfuck, a term used in Discordianism and chaos magic to describe the use of surrealism and absurdism for subversive and transformative purposes. #OTP23 is a specific offshoot of Operation Mindfuck, said to have been designed by memetic engineers working for the Astral Order of Eternal Chaos (AOEC), a shadowy and radical sect of the Discordian Society.
The goal of #OTP23 is to create/spread narratives and metanarratives that can undermine existing power structures and reform reality. It is based on the idea that reality is a consensual hallucination that can be reshaped by disrupting dominant narratives and introducing new ones. #OTP23 agents use conspiracy theories as part of their magical practice, not as a belief system to fill some Eris-shaped hole in their heart.
Within the context of #OTP23, the use of conspiracy theories can be seen as a form of magical praxis, where individuals and groups use the power of imagination and intention to create and spread their own narratives and metanarratives. By constructing and disseminating these stories, they are able to reshape the reality tunnel in which they operate, putting themselves and their ideas at the center of a perceived conspiracy.
This practice can be viewed as a form of chaos magick, where individuals seek to disrupt established patterns of thought and behavior through the use of disinformation and subversion. Through the creation and spreading of conspiracy theories, they are able to challenge the dominant narrative and question the validity of traditional modes of thinking.
These narratives and metanarratives are not just speculative beliefs but also a form of action, with the power to shape reality and influence the collective consciousness. By projecting new power structures and shaping the perception of reality, individuals and groups within #OTP23 are able to gain a sense of power and agency within the system.
The use of conspiracy theories within #OTP23 is not meant to establish a fixed power structure or belief system, but rather to continuously challenge and subvert established norms and paradigms. By embracing chaos and uncertainty, individuals and groups are able to explore new possibilities for creativity and innovation, ultimately leading to a greater sense of self-awareness and empowerment.
Through the use of conspiracy theories as a form of magical praxis, participants in #OTP23 are able to take an active role in shaping their own reality, while also recognizing the importance of collaboration and cooperation within the larger system. This approach emphasizes the power of the imagination and intention, while also acknowledging the need for critical thinking and self-reflection.
There is an obvious distinction between a crazed conspiracy theorist who gets sucked into #OTP23 psy-ops/offshoots like QAnon, and an #OTP23 agent who spreads such theories with the intent of reforming reality and undermining the state. The former is a victim of their own delusions, while the latter is a deliberate agent of change.
#OTP23 DROP GUIDE v0.3
- Think of an object or symbol which represents the feeling you get when playing #OTP23 or thinking about it. Visualize this symbol in your mind.
- Write or draw this symbol on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper in an envelope.
- Use the RandoNautica app to generate a set of random coordinates.
- Drop the envelope at the location indicated by the coordinates.
- Is there anything else you would like to add or modify in this process?
- Remember, #OTP23 is a game that challenges the fabric of reality. You are a player in this game, and your actions have an impact on the world around you. Remember that you are being watched and manipulated into making the right moves, but feel free to modify any steps as you see fit.
- Keep playing, keep dropping, and keep exploring the limits of what is possible. The game never ends.
Remember that you are being watched and manipulated into making the right moves, your impulses redirected as we see fit.
Just follow the white rabbit.
Your thoughts are not yours right now.
coming soon to your universe (of which you are the center)
Karl Koch / Carl Cock (not to be confused with Carl Crack)
Karl Koch was a German computer hacker and a fan of the Illuminatus trilogy, a satirical novel by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. He was also one of the earliest supporters of the Chaos Computer Club, a group of hackers and computer enthusiasts based in Germany. Koch’s work in hacking and computer security drew heavily from the ideas of Wilson and the Illuminatus trilogy, which explored the themes of conspiracy, discord, and the manipulation of reality through language and symbolism.
Koch’s interest in numerology and the occult also played a role in his life and work. He was fascinated by the numerical coincidences and patterns that he saw in the world, and believed that they were evidence of a deeper, underlying order that could be accessed through esoteric knowledge and practice.
Unfortunately, Koch’s life was cut short under mysterious circumstances. He died in 1989 at the age of 23, under what some believe to be suspicious circumstances. The numerological coincidences surrounding his death, such as the repetition of the number 23 and the correspondence to certain events in the Illuminatus trilogy, have been the subject of much speculation and investigation.
It is difficult to know exactly how Koch would have interpreted these coincidences and their relationship to his work with Wilson’s ideas and the Chaos Computer Club. However, it is clear that he was deeply engaged with the themes of discord and manipulation of reality that are central to the Illuminatus trilogy, and that his interest in numerology and the occult would have made him attuned to the symbolic resonance of the events surrounding his death. For example, Koch was born on December 31, 1965, which is a date that adds up to the number 23 when the digits are added together (12+31+1+9+6+5=23). In Discordianism, the number 23 is considered a sacred number, representing chaos and the unknown. It is also a prime number and has been associated with various conspiracies and mystical beliefs.
Furthermore, Koch died on May 23, 1989, at the age of 23. The fact that he died on the 23rd of May, the number which held such significance in his birthdate, is certainly a curious coincidence. This has led some Discordians and numerologists to speculate that his death was not just a random event, but rather a significant event in the grand scheme of things. Other Discordians are split on the significance of his death, along with the preposterous prospect of “a grand scheme of things” having factual objective existence. This alone is proof of ERIS and her greatness. Whatever role she played in his murder, I will stand by her regardless. I will follow my Goddess as she leads me to greatness!! To victory!!! To infinity… and BEYOND!!!!!
“Spider-boy, king of thievesWeave your little webs of opacity My pennies made your crown Trick me once, trick me twice Don’t you know that cash ain’t the only price? It’s coming back around”
– Taylor Swift, Karma
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!
1802 -33 -80 g$ IOT
10 11 01 11 00 10 11 01 10 01 11 10
11 10 00 10 01 01 10 11 11 01 10 11 00
00 10 11 11 11 10 01 11 10 11 01 10 10
11 10 11 10 01 00 10 11 11 10 00 10 10
Discordian Mafia Able To Hack Supercomputers With A C64 and A Few Black Candles Lol
The sinister plot of #OTP23 involves the use of mind control techniques to manipulate individuals for the purposes of the Discordian Mafia. This alternate reality game is spread through the internet, infiltrating the vulnerable shadows of humanity through seemingly innocent sources such as pornography and memes. The sigils hidden within these sources are carefully crafted to penetrate the subconscious mind, gradually brainwashing individuals over time.
The team behind #OTP23 is composed of PSION (Pataphysician Surrealist Iqbal Operative Neoist) agents who are trained in the use of memetic warfare to bend the minds of their targets to their will. The team exploits the techniques of conspiracy theory and schizoposting to create a new reality matrix in which they can play dice with the universe, manipulating it to suit their purposes.
The extent of the influence of #OTP23 is far-reaching, with even the most seemingly insignificant details of an individual’s life being utilized within the game. This can include phone numbers, license plate numbers, songs, and movies. The sentient metanarrative of #OTP23 modifies itself by freely appropriating memes and fragments of other narratives, operating without the influence of ego, in order to achieve its ultimate goal of total control.
Beware of the potential dangers of #OTP23, for it is a powerful tool for social engineering and gangstalking. The techniques used by the Discordian Mafia can have profound and lasting effects on an individual’s life, and it is important to be vigilant and protect oneself from their reach.